sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2008

CONDITIONAL



TYPE 1



I'll go to the beach if it's sunny.

We'll get something to eat if we get hungry.

If I get dirty, I'll have a shower.

If it rains, we'll go to the cinema.

I won't phone if you don't want me to.



TYPE 2



If I went to the gym every day, I would be really fit.

If Peter didn't spend money like water, he wouldn't be in debt.

She would have more friends if she wasn't so unpleasant to people.

If she had reecognised him, she would have said hello.

If we lived in the country, we would go for a walk every day.



TYPE 3



If she had recognised him, she would have said hello.

If I had had the money, I would have visited my sister in Australia.

He wouldn't have gone on the trip if he had known what the weather wa going to be like.

If I had known you were ill, I would have phoned you.

If you had had a car, you would have come in it.

No hay comentarios: